Brooke Mueller’s last few weeks are weeks she will hope to forget real soon. Not only did she lose custody of her twins, but now it is being reported that she has been hospitalized for prescription drug abuse. According to her rep, Mueller voluntarily entered the UCLA Medical Center this past Friday after learning that her 4-year-old twin boys were being taken care of by Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Denise Richards. Mueller’s rep Steve Honig said in a statement he prepared for her,
“Despite reports to the contrary, Brooke is currently at UCLA Medical Center where she has been since being admitted May 3. Brooke will be there for several more days, and will likely transition directly into a residential treatment facility to get help for prescription drug abuse. Brooke misses her children, and wants to get healthy so she can resume her life and get back to being a mom.”
Sheen’s rep also released a statement on this issue saying,
“Charlie supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family services. He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys’ sisters.”
The twins were first taken from Brooke last Thursday, just one day before she entered the UCLA Medical Center. It’s reported that the twins were taken from the home because it was an “unsafe environment” because of her drug abuse problem.
When they came for Brooke’s kids she was like:
What a mess! Hopefully she gets the help she needs! I’m all for making fun of celebrities, but sometimes they genuinely do need help. She especially needs it so that those two boys have a mom in their life! Good luck to her.Read more...
Chris Brown and Rihanna’s relationship has been extremely rocky and sometimes violent, but for some reason they were always going back to one another. They’d break up, get back together, break up, get back together and so on. No one ever really approved of their toxic relationship (not even Chris Brown’s father) so that might be one of the reasons they stayed together so long. It was one of those “us against the world” things. However, it appears the thrill of being a rebel has finally been squeezed out of Chris Brown, because he has finally put an end to their relationship.
Brown was on an Australian radio show named, “The Kyle and Jackie Show” last week and he revealed that he would be celebrating his May 5 birthday solo this year. Brown said on the radio show,
“Yeah, Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her thang, she on the road…It’s always gonna be love. I’m just gonna do me. I’m a grown man. Just gotta fast forward.”
The host then asked Brown if he felt that he and Rihanna are soulmates. Brown said,
“The way I look at it is, I am always going to love that person. But people have differences and people have different wants and needs. And at the end of the day, she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. At the end of the day. And I’m young too. So I can’t focus on that right now. I just need to fast forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”
What does that even mean? I love how he acts like Rihanna just turned 18 or something. I am pretty sure she is actually a year older than him, right? At least according to wikipedia, and we all know wikipedia would never publish something that isn’t true. Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, what Chris Brown said made absolutely no sense! Worrying about who is in his side pocket? How big are your damn pockets, man? And I love how he pulls out the classic, “I’m just gonna do me.” line. Ah, yes! The classic break-up line.
Boy: Look, boo. You do you and I’m just gonna do me.
Girl: What you mean you just gonna do you? What the f–k that supposed to mean?
Boy: I just think it’s best if we both don’t do each other right now. You do you and I do me. Don’t make this a big deal.
Girl: Oh, don’t worry. You won’t be “doing” me anytime soon, baby boy. You best believe that. You’re going to be doing yourself from now on.
Boy: Don’t be like that.
That’s how I imagine Chris Brown broke up with Rihanna. They’ll be back together, though! Give it a few months or so, they’ll be doing each other again soon enough. They just can’t seem to quit each other. Timeouts? Sure, but they never will quit each other.Read more...
Okay, quick recap time. Rumors spread about a Farrah Abraham sex tape being shopped around to websites. Then we found out that the alleged sex tape was really just a planned porn video Farrah did with one of the top male porn stars in the business, James Deen. A big cloud of embarrassment followed Farrah around and she was forced to come up with some excuse for her pathetic behavior. Farrah then claimed that the video was for “personal use” and that she basically did it for the memories. The memories of getting pounded by a porn star.
Anyway, a week or so later, Farrah decided to sell the video that was supposedly made for just “personal” use. Vivid Entertainment ended up buying the video for $1.5 million, which means Farrah got paid $1.5 millon just to have sex with a porn star. Flash forward to today and we now have an official release of the highly anticipated video. It’s only been about a month since Farrah actually made the video, but I guess things work fast when there is money to be made. One of the most interesting things about this whole thing is that Vivid Entertainment is still trying to market it as a “leaked” sex tape. Even though we all know it was made professionally with multiple cameras and a freaking hair and make-up crew.
Vivid Entertainment writes about the video,
“From Iowa cheerleader to MTV Teen Mom Star, Midwest beauty Farrah Abraham breaks free with her most daring video ever, Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom. Made originally as a personal ‘boudoir’ tape, Farrah decided to release the video to her fans due to an overwhelming response once news of the tape became public. Shockingly explicit, she takes James Deen as you’d never imagine, in a backdoor scene you’ll never forget. With her tight young body and totally uninhibited sexuality, it’s no wonder why she wanted to capture this moment in time. And now you can too!”
Who the hell writes these things? And what is up with this whole “Farrah Superstar” thing? Is that her porn name now or something? I realize no one really cares about the names of porn stars, but do they really have to be so stupid? Farrah Superstar makes it sound like she’s going to be farting glitter out of her butt. Anyway, you can view the frightening (NSFW) trailer if you want by clicking here.
So, what does Farrah think about the sex tape being released?
“Well looks like Vivid released their version of my video…ya I’m not watching, but thank you all for the positive compliments #XXX”
First of all, aren’t all compliments positive? That’s why they’re called compliments! And one other thing, why isn’t she going to watch the video? Just last week she was saying one of the reasons she sold the tape was to celebrate her awesome body. Does she not want to celebrate it anymore? Is it no longer awesome? I’m so confused.
Update: Farrah is blowing away Kim K’s tape. According to TMZ:
Farrah’s 70-minute debut, “Backdoor Teen Mom,” lured in more than 2 million visitors in just 12 hours Monday … annihilating the record previously held by Kim K and Ray J — which attracted 600,000 during the same time frame.
Did you happen to catch the Hot 97 morning show this morning? It was pure entertainment. If you haven’t heard by now the famous DJ Mister Cee was arrested again this past weekend for the solicitation of a prostitute. A male prostitute.
Mister Cee’s real name is Calvin Leburn and as the story was reported by the Daily News, he approached a male undercover cop for sex. As Mister Cee tells the story it was quite different. He says that he basically pulled over to make a phone call and he was approached by a Latina, female cop and was offered sex. Then he said, despite denying the request he was still arrested.
Hot 97 boss-man Ebro and the morning show crew stopped the music and basically had an intervention. Mister Cee had a platform for over 40 minutes in which to tell his side of things. In my opinion, although he denied being Gay as well as engaging in any sexual activities with a dude, I don’t believe him for a second. He also addresses the 2011 incident where he was arrested for receiving oral sex from a guy. As the story reads,
Cee, whose given name is Calvin Lebrun, 44, and a male companion, Lawrence Campbell, 20, were arrested at 3:55 a.m last Wednesday, according to court papers.
The pair were in a car parked at Watts and West Sts. and “the defendants’ behavior was open to public view,” the criminal complaint said.
Both men were charged with public lewdness and exposure of a person. They were released after their arraignment and are due back in court in June.
He also has an explanation for that as well. Here is Mister Cee’s full interview. What say you?
Who knew you could get sued for “diva-like behavior” but it’s America and you can sue for just about anything these days. Lil Kim is currently being sued by her former business manager because he claims her diva-like behavior has caused him million and millions of dollars in endorsement deals. You read that right, millions and millions of dollars! Not just millions, but millions and millions! That means millions are bringing their other million friends to the party uninvited. You feel me? No? Well, it’s Monday. Forgive me.
Anyway, the manager Andrew Ro (your boat ashore) claims that his company signed a licensing deal with Lil Kim in August of last year and they planned to do some real big things together. They planned on starting a clothing line, vodka drink, perfume line and even an energy drink. However, he claims that Lil Kim screwed that all up. Ro claims that Lil Kim is a “menace” who refused to come to important business meetings unless she was getting paid extra for being there. And even when they managed to get the perfume line off the ground, Kim didn’t promote it. She even stopped returning their calls, at least according to her former manager.
After more trouble and disagreements, Kim sent off a cease and desist letting for her future projects with the company. She then filed a lawsuit in which she claimed the IRS tricked her into a bad licensing deal. Which leads us to Ro filing his own lawsuit against Lil Kim. He’s asking for at least $15 million, claiming Lil Kim was the reason behind the failed business adventure.
I don’t have any sympathy for this Andrew dude. He’s the one silly enough to plan such big things with Lil Kim. He should have known that you shouldn’t plan big things with a person who has “Lil” in their name.Read more...